Registration & Payment
Conference Registration Fees
All registration fees are listed in Euro (€) and include VAT as applicable. One day registration is now available.
|Early Registration Fee
Available until 9th June 2023
|Standard Registration Fee
Available from 10th June 2023 - 28th July
|Late Registration Fee
Available from 29th July
|ISCA Member Full including Party at the Storehouse
|ISCA Member Student / Retiree Full including Party at the Storehouse
|ISCA Non-Member Full – One Year Membership & Party at the Storehouse included
|ISCA Non-Member Student / Retiree Full - One Year Membership & Party at the Storehouse included
|ISCA Member Light*
|ISCA Member Student / Retiree Light*
|ISCA Non-Member Light - One Year Membership included*
|ISCA Non-Member Student / Retiree Light - One Year Membership included*
|ISCA Non-Member One Day Registration Light - One Year Membership Included*
|*Light registration does not include Party at the Storehouse
From July 29th, 2023, only MasterCard or VISA payments will be accepted.
Registration procedures and fees depend on whether you are a member of ISCA at the time of the conference. To participate in the conference, you must be an ISCA membership must be valid during the entire conference (August 20-24, 2023). Those who have a valid membership until August 24th 2023, should select the members rate, all other delegates should select the non-member rate which also includes one year’s ISCA membership. Delegates who select the member rate without valid membership will be liable for the outstanding difference.
To find out more about this, please consult our ISCA Membership page.
Before starting the registration form, we strongly recommend that delegates have reviewed the following pages, so they can make their selections.
ISCA Membership Number (membership must be valid until 24th August 2023)
The Member Listing service allows you to search in the ISCA membership database for one’s name, membership number and status for verification purpose. Click here for more details.
Delegates should note that there is large public event taking place in Dublin over the weekend of 25th – 27th August which will have an impact on accommodation availability and rates. Therefore attendees are strongly advised to book their accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
Note: Payments must be received within 30 days of the corresponding deadlines (early, standard) otherwise the subsequent rate may be automatically applied.
- Registration confirmation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process and paid in full. Delegates have the opportunity to request a letter on the online registration form as part of the registration process. Please note Ireland is not in the Schengen zone, further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.
Conference registration includes:
- Conference app
- Access to all conference sessions and exhibition
- Access to online conference proceedings
- Refreshments during coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Monday, August 21, 2023
- Student Reception on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 (if applicable). In addition, full registrations includes Conference Party at the Storehouse ticket on Wednesday, August 23, 2022.
- Please note that some of the events need pre-registration on the registration form.
- Each accepted paper must be covered by at least one of its co-authors with a full, student, or retired registration (can be at a “light” rate). Participants registering as student or retired will be able to cover two papers for presentation and publication, and participants with a full registration can cover a maximum of 4 papers.
- Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must attach a proof of their student status (student ID or certificate, endorsed by the signature of a supervisor), as a PDF file during the registration process. Student registration will be valid only upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Registration fees labeled “retired” are applicable only to retired participants. They must attach a proof of status as PDF file during the registration process. Registration as a retired participant will be valid only upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Conference registration does not include tutorial or satellite events registration.
|Registration fees for tutorials on Sunday, August 20, 2023
|1 Tutorial - Full Registration
|2 Tutorials - Full Registration
|1 Tutorial - Student / Retiree Registration
|2 Tutorials - Student / Retiree Registration
The tutorial registration fees include:
- Access to the selected tutorials
- Online access to tutorial materials
- Coffee break(s) during the tutorial(s)
- We offer co-registration services for several of the INTERSPEECH Satellite Events on our online registration site. For the events listed there, it will be mandatory to register through this site. Some of the events operate their own registration sites. Please check out our Satellite Events page.
Payments and Cancellation
- Payments must be made in advance of the conference by credit card or by bank transfer in which case the participant/remitter is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment. If the payment is not successful or an invalid discount has been applied, the registration will not be valid until full payment has been received. Further details are available on our online registration page.
- For payment with bank transfers, please remember that all taxes and fees are borne by the sender. We need to see that the wire transfer was made for the full amount of your registration fee, plus a €15 fee.
- Please note that pre registration is strongly encouraged.
- Notification of cancellation must be made by email and sent to email@example.com.
- Cancellation of registration refers to complete and/or partial cancellation of registrations, satellite events, tutorials and social
events. Cancellation fees are incurred as follows:
Cancellations received prior to 16th June 2023 – full refund less administration fee of €50
Between 17th June 2023 and 14th July 2023 – 50% refund less administration fee of €50
After 14th July 2023 – No refund for full and/or cancelled registrations
- Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Each registrant grants INTERSPEECH 2023 and/or the conference organisers the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and names of attendees in materials and websites which either represent the proceedings of the conference or promote future conferences.
- With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
- The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. INTERSPEECH 2023 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR – Your consent requested
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation requires that you give the conference organizers permission to collect, store, and process your personal data for the purpose of organizing this conference including paper presentation and publication, registration, payment, email communication, and other services, as well a for the purpose of handling your ISCA membership and providing services to you on behalf of ISCA. Therefore, you will read our data protection information and you will be requested to actively declare your consent to data processing during the online registration process.
- Registration confirmation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process and paid in full. Delegates have the opportunity to request a letter on the online registration form. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.